Real Estate Divorce Specialist
WHAT IS A DISTRESSED PROPERTY?
Reduced income as the result of negative conditions, in this case as the result of Divorce, can mean that neither member of the couple can afford to keep the house because the mortgage(s) total more than the market price.
This can produce an urgent sale of the real estate. You have probably noticed the word "foreclosure" has been a very common word. You may have a friend or family member who has gone through a foreclosure and they spoke of the fear and anxiety as well as frustrations associated with a distressed sale.
John Wiley has been trained by NAR and has received the Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation.
John is also a certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) which means he is prepared to help you Price your Property Right.
It is my goal to guide a divorcing couple to obtain the most money in the shortest period of time. Since Foreclosure has the greatest negative impact on a person’s credit, I will work to make it a (last case) choice.
HOW CAN I HELP?
· I will sit down with you and analyze your situation.
· I will educate you on the mechanics of the short sale and will set your expectations fairly and realistically.
· I will disclose the tough issues and ensure that you have access to experienced and knowledgeable legal and accounting professionals.
· I can assist you in the search for a new residence and develop a long term plan for future home ownership.
· I will aggressively Market and sell your property.